Terms And Conditions
2. We reserve the right, to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. It is therefore your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions regularly to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Your continued usage of the Site after such changes will mean you accept those changes.
3. In these Terms and Conditions, “user”, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this Site. "Principal" means the provider of the accommodation.
Accessing Our Site
Unless otherwise stated for particular content and/or functionality, our site is made available free of charge. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Links to our Site and other Sites
1. You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
2. This Site may contain links to other sites of interest. However please note that such other sites and their content are not under our control or maintained by us. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content of such sites or protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We supply these links for your information only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any other sites. You should exercise caution and look at the Terms and Conditions and privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Acceptable use and Warranties
1. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to us that you will use our site only for lawful purposes.
2. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any third party in any way (including minors);
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which (a) is inaccurate, discriminative, defamatory, obscene, threatening, deceptive abusive, profane or offensive (or is likely to be perceived as such) (b) promotes violence or any other illegal or immoral activity (c) is in breach of anyone else’s intellectual property (d) adversely affects the performance or availability of the Site; or (e) which is otherwise in breach of any of our Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, spyware, trojan horses, adware or any other harmful programmes that may be used to access and/or modify, delete or damage any data files or other computer hardware;
3. You also warrant.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
a. any part of our site;
b. any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
c. any software used in the provision of our site; or
d. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. We make no warranty that this Site (or any sites that are linked to this Site) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programmes.
We do not guarantee that our site will be fully secure or free from viruses or malware. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Copyright / Intellectual Property
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, trade secret, treaties and other applicable laws around the world . All such rights are reserved. You may use our site for your personal and non-commercial needs. No part of this Site may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent. Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, sell or in any other way use any material, information or services contained or featured on this Site. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No warranties of any kind are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services featured on this Site. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever which arises, in connection with this Site including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this Site or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this Site.
Non Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. The information contained on this Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We have the right to change the prices of the accommodation arrangements featured or mentioned on this Site at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, neither we nor the Principals will be bound by it. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen hotel at the time of making a direct reservation with the hotel.
These Terms and Conditions are are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.